Police are warning Northwest Side residents of a string of vehicle thefts in the Avondale and Irving Park neighborhoods.
In each incident, a person or people stole vehicles that were parked with the doors locked on residential streets, according to an alert from Chicago Police.
The thefts happened:
- between 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. April 24 in the 3300 block of North Ridgeway Avenue;
- about 7:05 a.m. April 25 in the 3600 block of West Roscoe Street;
- between 2:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. April 25 in the 3800 block of North Pulaski Road;
- about 7:30 p.m. April 25 in the 3800 block of North St. Louis Avenue;
- about 7:10 a.m. April 27 in the 4000 block of West Warwick Avenue; and
- about 8 p.m. on Saturday in the 3300 block of North Ridgeway.
Anyone with information on the thefts is asked to contact Area North detectives at (312) 744-8263.