Racine home fire started by Hoverboard causes $60K in damage

1 Chicago

Chicago News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search

Authorities say a Hoverboard that caught fire caused $60,000 in damage to a Racine residence. Fire department officials say the scooter caught fire in a second-floor bedroom about 1 p.m. Saturday. The occupants were able to safely exit the house along with the family pets. Firefighters were able…


1 Chicago

Chicago News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search


Leave a Reply