Lightning strikes Monee house, causes gas leak

1 Chicago

Chicago News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search

Eight homes were evacuated in suburban Monee early Thursday after a lightning strike caused a gas leak, officials said.

The lightning damaged one house in the 25800 block of Sunrise Court. No injuries were reported.

The village hall is open as a shelter for those affected, authorities said.

Thunder…


1 Chicago

Chicago News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search


Leave a Reply