5 to hospital after Northwest Side pool chemical accident

1 Chicago

Chicago News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search

Three children and two adults were taken to a hospital for treatment of chlorine exposure after two pool chemicals were mixed at a Belmont Central neighborhood home, authorities said.

Chicago Fire Department crews were called a little before 9 p.m. to the 2800 block of North Meade Avenue and called…


1 Chicago

Chicago News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search


Leave a Reply